My favorite SAG guy and DH nobly gave up part of his Saturday to do a ride with me.
We did a ride up to our favorite bike shop, the Katy Bike Barn, going at my request, along the path that I fell so badly on last fall. To date it has been a mental bug a boo and I have managed to find all sorts of reasons to avoid riding it. I don't know, maybe I was expecting the path to leap out to attack me or something. We got past it without incident and now I feel much better. We rode on to the bike shop, checked out some new seats for Phil and some lube for the bikes. By the time we got back we had done 38 miles so this weeks' total, since I count from Sunday to Saturday, is a stellar 203 miles. Yay for my SAG guy who encourages me, and Yay for me and slowly getting into shape. I actually feel pretty good today. Guess the training is starting to show.
1 comment:
203! Wow! Very impressive.
Post a Comment